Rent deposit loan in India from Loan Granted is the easiest way of getting good accommodation in an excellent location or an admirable home near your workplace. Whether you want to move closer to your children's school, change your existing neighbourhood or relocate to a new city, taking a rent deposit loan is the best option for salaried employees.
Relocation due to job is the most common reason for working professionals to shift their place. But, paying a security advance of 6-12 months may not be feasible for new employees or individuals with financial commitments. In such situations, taking a loan for a definite period can help individuals get decent accommodation without digging into their savings.
Loangranted is a loan offering from Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)* . Loan Granted offers custom-fit personal loan up to INR 5,00,000 for salaried professionals to pay-off as a security deposit / rental advance to your landlords, when short of money.
Rent Deposit Loan in India: Features and Benefits
The process of taking an online rent deposit loan with Loan Granted is simple, paperless and hassle-free. Below are some of the features and benefits of applying for a rent deposit loan online with Loan Granted.
Easy Application for Rent Deposit Loans:
- The procedure of registering with Loan Granted is a one-time activity.
- The one-time application feature enables the applicant to get a new loan without going through the entire process again.
- The one-time approval feature enables the applicant to get a subsequent loan without seeking reapproval.
- The company gives rent deposit loan in 1 day to its existing and pre-approved customers.
Fast Verification & Disbursement of Loan Amount:
- The company instantly determines the rent deposit loan eligibility of the applicant and swiftly processes the loan application for working professionals.
- The company readily calculates the credit limit against the individual's salary.
- The borrowers get online rent deposit loan approval, once their documents are verified.
- The loan amount is immediately transferred to the borrower's account.
Flexible Repayment of Rent Deposit Credit:
- The feature of flexible repayment feature enables the borrowers to repay the loan amount as per their ease.
- The borrowers can either repay the loan amount at once or in Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs).
- The borrower can select the loan tenure as per comfort.
- No Security Required to Take a Loan: Loan Granted offers non-collateral loan to its borrowers. The borrower is not required to pledge any asset to get this loan.
- Fast Cash Availability: Once a loan application is accepted, the loan amount is instantly available to the borrower.
- Minimum Documentation: Loan Granted asks its borrowers to submit all the documents online to get a rent deposit loan approval. The company asks for a few basic documents only.
- No Hidden Charges on Loan: All the charges and fees related to loan application and repayment are clearly stated on the Loan Granted official website. There are no hidden charges levied on the customers.
- No Fixed EMIs: The borrowers can either pay the minimum EMIs or full amount at a time as per their convenience.
- Easy Access to Credit: The borrowers can access the credit amount from anywhere in India and at any time as required.
- Modest Interest Rate: Loan Granted charges moderate interest rates on the rent deposit loans. The company charges interest only on the amount that is used and not on the amount that is approved.
- No Prepayment Charges: The company does not take any prepayment fees if a borrower repays the loan before completing the loan tenure.
Rent Deposit Loan in India: Eligibility
Loan Granted offers rent deposit loans to salaried professionals who fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Indian citizenship: The loan applicant is an Indian citizen.
- Minimum Salary: The applicant earns a minimum salary of INR 8,000.
- Age of the Applicant: The applicant is of 18 years or more.
Documents Required to Apply for Rent Deposit Loan in India
Loan Granted requires the following documents to establish and verify a salaried individual's identity and repaying capacity:
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter's Id, etc.
- Residence proof such as Rental Agreement, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Ration Card etc.
- Income proof such as Bank Statement, Payslips, etc.
- Pan Card
- Passport size photographs
Loan Granted offers rent deposit loans from INR 4,000 to INR 5,00,000 to salaried employees. Based on the eligibility of the applicant, the loan amount differs.
Usually, salaried employees apply for a rent deposit loan to avoid digging into their savings and depositing a security advance with the landlords.
Loan Granted lends a credit up to 3 years. The loan tenure can be selected by the borrowers as per their convenience.
How to Apply for Rent Deposit Loan in India?
Follow the simple 4-step online process to get prompt approval for rent deposit loan.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Loan Granted and register as a new user.
Step 2: Enter all the mandatory details in the online application form.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents online for verification.
Step 4: After the documents are verified, get the approved loan amount in the account.
Loan Granted provides rent deposit loan to all its qualified applicants and recommends the borrowers to use the money smartly. The company suggests its borrowers to plan their budget properly and payback the loan on time to improve their creditworthiness.