Emergency Loan in Mysore from Loan Granted can help anybody in the dire need of money to attend medical, financial, personal or professional urgency. Life is very uncertain and to deal with the testing times, availability of financial aid plays a vital role.
Loan Granted is a loan offering from Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India that gives emergency loans up to INR 2,00,000. The company advances emergency loan in 1 day to its pre-approved and existing customers.
Emergency Loan in Mysore: Features and Benefits
The emergency loan application process with Loan Granted is smooth, paperless and easy. Below are the features and benefits of taking an online emergency loan with Loan Granted.
- Easy Online Application for Emergency Loans:
- The company has a one-time registration feature that eases the loan application process.
- The company has a one-time application feature that enables a borrower to secure another loan without going through the entire process again.
- The company has a one-time approval feature that allows a borrower to get another loan without seeking reapproval.
- The company offers a loan immediately to the existing borrowers and pre-approved customers.
- Quick Verification & Disbursement of Emergency Loan for Salaried Professionals:
- The company swiftly determines the borrower's eligibility and quickly processes the loan submission for working professionals.
- The company quickly calculates the loan amount to be extended against the individual's salary.
- The borrowers can get online emergency loan approval, once their documents are validated.
- The company directly transfers the loan amount to the borrower's account.
- Flexible Repayment of Loans:
- The company has flexible repayment feature that allows the borrowers to repay the emergency credit as per their comfort.
- The borrowers have the flexibility to either repay the full loan amount at once or in monthly instalments.
- The borrowers have the flexibility to select the loan tenure.
Benefits of applying for an online emergency loan with Loan Granted:
- Express Cash Availability: The company gives instant credit to the borrower once the loan application is approved and the loan amount is determined.
- Unsecure Emergency Loan: Loan Granted provides an unsecured emergency loan to all its borrowers. To avail this loan, the applicant need not attach any asset.
- Minimal Documents: Loan Granted believes in going paperless and processes the loan online for quick approvals.Get online approval for an emergency loan by submitting the required documents.
- Reimburse Easily: The borrowers can reimburse the loan amount in monthly instalments or lump-sum.
- Transparent Charges: Loan Granted has stated all the charges related to the loan on its official website. The company practices transparent deals and does not impose hidden charges on the customers.
- Online Access to Credit: The borrowers can easily access the loan amount online from anywhere and at any time.
- Comparable Interest Rate: Loan Granted takes moderate interest rates on emergency loans. The company applies interest rate only on the credit that is accessed.
- No Prepayment Charges: The company does not levy any prepayment charges if a borrower chooses to repay the loan before the end of the loan tenure.
Emergency Loan in Mysore: Eligibility
Loan Granted has the following emergency loan eligibility criteria for the working individuals.
- Indian Citizenship: The loan applicant is an Indian citizen.
- Minimum Salary: The loan applicant gets a minimum salary of INR 8,000.
- Age of the Applicant: The loan applicant is of 21 years or above.
Documents Required to Apply for Emergency Loan in Mysore
The company confirms an employees identity and repaying capacity by validating the following documents: Loan Granted are:
- Identity proof such as Passport, Aadhaar card, Voter's Id, Driving Licence, etc.
- Residence proof such as Rental Agreement, Gas Bill, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, etc.
- Income proof such as Payslips, Bank Statement, etc.,
- Pan Card
- Passport size photographs
Loan Granted gives from INR 500 to INR 2,00,000 as emergency loans to salaried employees. The loan amount differs based on the eligibility criteria of the applicant.
Generally, salaried employees apply for an emergency loan to attend unexpected medical situations. How much ever a person saves or prepares for such situations, the expensive treatments can be scarier. In such dreaded times, a simple line of credit or emergency loan can take care of the huge medical bills and the person can go for the treatment confidently.
The loan tenure with Loan Granted is up to 3 years. The borrower can choose the loan Tenure.
How to Apply for Emergency Loan in Mysore
Follow the simple 4-step online process to get prompt approval for emergency loans.
Step 1: Register on Loan Granted official website as a new user.
Step 2: Fill the mandatory details in the online application form.
Step 3: Submit the compulsory documents for verification.
Step 4: Once the documents are verified, get the approved loan amount in the account.
Loan Granted provides an emergency loan to all the qualified candidates. The company recommends the pledgers to use the money smartly. The company also suggests its debtors to repay the loan on time and improve their creditworthiness.