Medical loan in Varanasi from Loan Granted is a quick way of getting money in the time of medical emergency. Generally, people take a medical loan to cover treatment costs and medicinal expenses.
Hospital bills can scare anybody and for working-class, it is even more difficult to meet unexpected costs. Therefore, it is advisable to take a medical loan in an emergency and meet all the related expenses.
Loan Granted is a loan offering from Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)*, that extends medical loans up to INR 2,00,000 at competitive rates.
Medical Loan in Varanasi: Features and Benefits
Loan Granted advances medical loan in 1 day to its current and pre-approved customers. The credit application process with Loan Granted is simple, paperless and hassle-free.
Features of taking a medical credit in Varanasi with Loan Granted:
- Easy Online Application:
- The one-time registration feature helps the borrowers to quickly register with the company and apply for a medical loan promptly.
- The one-time application feature qualifies the borrowers to apply for other loans with Loan Granted without going through the entire loan process again.
- The one-time approval feature qualifies the borrowers to get other loans without seeking approval from the company.
- Swift Verification & Prompt Disbursement of Credit:
- The company instantaneously determines the applicant’s eligibility and quickly processes the medical loan for salaried professionals.
- The company swiftly computes the loan amount against the applicant’s salary.
- The borrowers get online medical loan approval, once the documents are verified by the company.
- The company directly credits the amount to the borrower’s account.
- Flexible Repayment of Medical Loans:
- The flexible repayment feature of Loan Granted allows the borrowers to repay the medical loan as per their convenience.
- The borrowers have the flexibility to either refund the credit in minimum monthly instalments or pay back the full loan at once.
- The borrowers can select the loan tenure as per their financial comfort.
Benefits of taking an online medical loan with Loan Granted:
- Prompt Money: Once the loan application is approved, the credit amount is instantly available to the borrower.
- Non-collateral Credit: The company gives immediate credit to the borrowers without taking any security against the loan.
- Minimum Documentation: Submit all the documents to get a medical loan approval online. The company takes only a few basic documents to process the loan application.
- Flexible EMIs: The flexible EMIs option helps the borrowers to either repay the credit in minimum monthly instalments or in full.
- Reasonable Interest Rate: Loan Granted takes moderate interest rates on medical loans.
- No Hidden Costs: Loan Granted does not charge any hidden costs while extending a loan or while receiving the repayments. All the charges are clearly stated on the company’s official website.
- Any Time Access to Credit: The applicants can access the loan amount at any time and from anywhere in Varanasi.
- No Prepayment Charges: If an applicant chooses to foreclose the loan, the company does not take any prepayment charges on it.
Medical Loan in Varanasi: Eligibility
Loan Granted extends credit to the working professionals based on the below medical loan eligibility criteria.
- The loan applicant is an Indian citizen.
- The loan applicant earns at least INR 8,000 per month.
- The loan applicant is of 18 years or more.
Documents Required to Apply for Medical Loan in Varanasi
Loan Granted asks for the below stated documents to confirm a salaried individual’s identity and repaying capacity:
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter’s Id, etc.
- Residence proof such as Rental Agreement, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Ration Card etc.
- Income proof such as Bank Statement, Payslips, etc.,
- Pan Card
- Passport size photographs
Loan Granted gives medical loans from INR 4,000 to INR 2,00,000 to salaried employees. The loan amount differs based on the eligibility of each applicant.
Generally, salaried employees apply for a medical loan to deal with an emergency in life. With limited salary, a working individual often takes a loan to pay off unexpected medical bills and manage post-treatment medical costs, medicinal bills, follow-ups with doctors etc.
Loan Granted lends a credit up to 3 years. The borrower can select the loan tenure and pay back the credit with interest as per convenience.
How to Apply for a Medical Loan in Varanasi
Applying for credit with Loan Granted is simple and easy. Below is the 4 step process to apply for a loan:
Step 1: Register as a new user on the official website of Loan Granted.
Step 2: Enter all the mandatory details in the online application form.
Step 3: Submit all the required documents for verification.
Step 4: Once the documents are verified, get the approved loan amount into the account.
Loan Granted provides medical loans to all its eligible applicants and recommends the borrowers to repay the credit on time. A loan repaid on time improves the borrower’s creditworthiness, which attracts a lower interest rate.